Is your company seeking higher employee performance? Are turnover, abenteeism, low morale or work quality issues reducing profits? if your people could be 5%more engaged and productive, how would that affect your bottom line?
Who we Are: Our sole focus is helping managers achieve success! We transform managers into leaders who generate business results!
What we Do: Our staged process integrates various services to build leadership styles, techniques and skills that engage and retain employees. We then further support managers with proven processes that facilitate employee growth, improvement and retention while cultivating discretionary effort, ideas for improvement, accountability and loyalty.
Intense competition and shifting workplace dynamics is forcing companies to change and continually improve. Maximizing employee performance is more important than ever! Successful Leadership, at its core, is a “People Process” and to achieve results managers must now harness the energy, enthusiasm and motivation of their workforce. Leaders require the right “people” mind set, competencies and support to meet and exceed challenging performance goals. Their ability to serve the emotional and intrinsic needs of employees enables them to build strong working relationships and help foster an engaging, high performance workplace. That’s where our solutions we come in!
Engaged2Perform Our programs help create the fundamental behaviors and attitudes that build profitable departments and our ROI metrics measure results and progress! We help managers deliver:
- Improved productivity and performance by continual growth and development of employees
- Increased employee retention and reduced turnover/absenteeism costs
Leadership roles are changing. In today’s work environment company’s must provide a fulfilling work experience and support employee career goals. In turn employees’ will help the company achieve their objectives.
- “98% of employees who would state that they have good leaders are motivated to do their best, compared to 11% of employees with ineffective managers!” DDI/Harris Interactive.
- A recent study by published in Harvard Business Review reports that engaged employees report an astounding 22% higher rate of productivity over low motivated, indifferent employees. What would that 22% mean to your business?
Aon Hewitt found in 2012 – companies with highly engaged staff report employees taking an average of 7 absence days per year, approximately half the 14 days per year reported in low engagement companies (bottom 25%). Studies found that highly engaged employees were 87% less likely to leave their companies than their disengaged counterparts.
“A 10% increase in productivity would likely double profits in most organizations.” Peter Drucker. Engaged employees are 20% more productive that the typical employee. Corporate Executive Board 2004
- Engagement is the extent to which employees put discretionary effort into their work, beyond the required minimum to get the job done, in the form of extra time, brainpower or energy.
- Eighty-four percent of highly engaged employees believe they can positively impact the quality of their organization’s products, compared with only 31 percent of the disengaged. Seventy-two percent of highly engaged employees believe they can positively affect customer service, versus 27 percent of the disengaged. Sixty-eight percent of highly engaged employees believe they can positively impact costs in their job or unit, compared with just 19 percent of the disengaged.
Engaged employees are 10 times more likely to come forward with an innovative idea. Bill Hogg & Associates
Our research shows …that enthusiastic workers often increase the quality of work by huge percentages-up to 75% reduction in defect rates. From “The Truth about Employee Engagement” by Martha Finney