Is your company seeking higher employee productivity and performance? Would you like to reduce Human Capital challenges such as turnover, abenteeism, low morale, poor work quality…..? If so, dont overlook the benefits “motivated and engaged” employees can provide!
Employees who engage with their roles, responsibilities and organization help your bottom line. They’re more attentive, committed, accountable and have a vested interest in your company’s success! If you’re one of those companies that’s not reaching its goals and losing profits because your employees under perform or don’t care, higher employee engageemnt can help you turn it around.
Three Cornerstones of Engagement
We Help Organizations to Inspire, Motivate, and Develop Engaged Employees
Our proven programs are built on the three simple engagement cornerstones: Building an engaging organizational culture, developing engaging leaders and managers, and encouraging employee engagement throughout your organization.
The Benefits of High Employee Engagement
A recent study by published in Harvard Business Review reports that engaged employees report an astounding 22% higher rate of productivity over low motivated, indifferent employees. 22% What would that 22% mean to your business? Would that make your business stronger? More profitable? Easier to manage? Reduce stress?
- Get Higher Customer Service Productivity Scores
- Are Different: SeeEngaged, Not Engaged & Actively Disengaged-Keys to Increase Profit
- Make Fewer Quality Related Errors
Let Engaged2Perform Help you build an Engaged Organization
Your businesses success depends on your people and how well those people perform at every level. When you increase their engagement, productivity, achievements and the value they provide your business skyrockets. The question is “How do we engage our employees?” Engaged2Perform originated to be a strategic support service to organizations seeking to maximize employee contribution and performance. We work with you to develop the structure and processes that generate positive emotions, feelings and cultivate known engagement drivers while also reducing and eliminating disengagement drivers and roadblocks in order to maximize performance. These are the keys to inspired, motivated, enthusiastic and determination performance! Find out more about how we can help. The call is free, 1-519-656-1066. Call us now, or drop us a line here. You’ll be glad you did.
Aon Hewitt found in 2012 – companies with highly engaged staff report employees taking an average of 7 absence days per year, approximately half the 14 days per year reported in low engagement companies (bottom 25%). Studies found that highly engaged employees were 87% less likely to leave their companies than their disengaged counterparts.
“A 10% increase in productivity would likely double profits in most organizations.” Peter Drucker. Engaged employees are 20% more productive that the typical employee. Corporate Executive Board 2004
- Engagement is the extent to which employees put discretionary effort into their work, beyond the required minimum to get the job done, in the form of extra time, brainpower or energy.
- Eighty-four percent of highly engaged employees believe they can positively impact the quality of their organization’s products, compared with only 31 percent of the disengaged. Seventy-two percent of highly engaged employees believe they can positively affect customer service, versus 27 percent of the disengaged. Sixty-eight percent of highly engaged employees believe they can positively impact costs in their job or unit, compared with just 19 percent of the disengaged.
Engaged employees are 10 times more likely to come forward with an innovative idea. Bill Hogg & Associates
Our research shows …that enthusiastic workers often increase the quality of work by huge percentages-up to 75% reduction in defect rates. From “The Truth about Employee Engagement” by Martha Finney